United Insurance Logo
United Insurance | Auto

Condo insurance for your security

Photo of Condos

Condo Insurance

Explore our unique condo insurance discounts and coverages

Explore Products:

Condo Insurance

  • Auto
  • Homeowners
  • Renters
  • Condo
  • Business
  • Commercial
  • Landlord Policy
  • Earthquake
Condo Earthquake Insurance

We offer a very unique approach for condo owned units.

Executive Enhancement

Improve the protection on your home and personal property with our Executive Coverage Form.

Equipment Breakdown

All equipment breakdown losses are included under your condo owned units.

What Makes Our Insurance Unique?

We offer special coverages to help you save as much as possible.

Special Condo Earthquake Insurance

You’ve worked hard to build your dream home, don’t let a major earthquake shatter your dreams

  • We offer a very unique approach for condo owned units. If your Homeowner Association has earthquake insurance for the building, you still need coverage for your personal belongings and loss of use. This gives you the money you need to live elsewhere while the building is repaired.
  • 5% deductible – excludes masonry/masonry veneer.
  • We have 2 options to choose from:
    • Full Earthquake includes the dwelling, other structures, loss of use and personal property
    • Limited Earthquake is half the price with coverage for only the dwelling.

Earthquake Loss assessment

This coverage is to help cover the fees you could be assessed from the homeowner association to help repair or rebuild earthquake damaged buildings.

Executive Enhancement Endorsement

Improve the protection on your home and personal property with our Executive Coverage Form

  • This form can be added to your preferred homeowners policy. Many coverage limits are increased to several times the amount offered in a standard policy along with big improvements in the scope of coverage.
  • The average cost is around $35.00 per year, you really should add this coverage to your policy.
  • Ask one of our agents to explain this important coverage opportunity and why it will protect your home better than ever.

Service Line

Coverage available for water, sewer and electrical lines for your standard policy

  • For a small annual premium, homeowners can obtain protection against a common loss event that averages $6,000 per occurrence. The homeowner is responsible for the first $500 (deductible) and then has coverage up to $10,000 (limit)
  • Covers the cost of digging up and replacing underground utility lines from the exterior of your house to the utility connection

Equipment Breakdown

Until now equipment breakdown losses, along with electrical breakdown losses, were typically excluded under your homeowner policy.

  • You can add this valuable coverage for just $35 per year
  • This endorsement has a separate $500 deductible with a $100,000 maximum liability limit.
  • Helping to protect homeowners from unexpected and costly home appliance and equipment repairs. This is a much more affordable option than purchasing an expensive home warranty policy

Contact an agent to learn more