You’ve worked hard to build your dream home, don’t let a major earthquake shatter your dreams
- We offer a very unique approach for condo owned units. If your Homeowner Association has earthquake insurance for the building, you still need coverage for your personal belongings and loss of use. This gives you the money you need to live elsewhere while the building is repaired.
- 5% deductible – excludes masonry/masonry veneer.
- We have 2 options to choose from:
- Full Earthquake includes the dwelling, other structures, loss of use and personal property
- Limited Earthquake is half the price with coverage for only the dwelling.
Improve the protection on your home and personal property with our Executive Coverage Form
- This form can be added to your preferred homeowners policy. Many coverage limits are
increased to several times the amount offered in a standard policy along with big
improvements in the scope of coverage.
- The average cost is around $35.00 per year, you really should add this coverage to your policy.
- Ask one of our agents to explain this important coverage opportunity and why it will protect your home better than ever.
Until now equipment breakdown losses, along with electrical breakdown losses, were typically excluded under your homeowner policy.
- You can add this valuable coverage for just $35 per year
- This endorsement has a separate $500 deductible with a $100,000 maximum liability limit.
- Helping to protect homeowners from unexpected and costly home appliance and equipment repairs.
This is a much more affordable option than purchasing an expensive home warranty policy